December 2, 2008

Page 4(Daddy)

Zoom In As A Colleague Complains That it's Hard To Read. 
The Actual Page.


Somehow the typical Malaysian family father has always been more serious and more strict on their son than their daughter, for reasons unknown.... But I would like to think that they are behaving this way to train the son being a more strong man inside and out, at least that's what i think........... This goes to my dad as well its always have been talks about futures And Words of Wisdom(Hahha)

Why this is written: Thanking God That I Have Such A Wonderful Icon In My Life Thank You Daddy For Everything Though My Actions Are Not Showing,
I Am Trying

2 comments:

GADIS said...

but why is my dad being more strict to his daughters?
like we cannot do this, cannot do that. bla bla bla.
bahhhh teda2. ;p

Anonymous said...

dad is everything..
there is no one right word can say how they are to us..
just so everything..