November 19, 2008

Page 2(Mummy & Daddy)



Written For My Mum & Dad



Why This Is Written,

I Wouldn't Say that i have the most perfect relationship with my parents,though i'm trying my best to be a good son.

Why This is written? is to show how i appreciate my parents and how much they meant to me god knows how much i love them.In times i do have vice's but i respect them and wouldn't want to hurt them. there's even a time where a family member pissed my mum off, I went mad just by looking this situation, and bezerk when i found out she was crying over what was said by this person,Which I took my own actions by busting his head off with my own hand,This shock my whole family members and so it goes. not to say that i am proud of my stupid actions but to give an example how crazy i can get on protecting my parents.

Which brings me to a point where most kids today take their parents for granted.  I don't Get it in which position, We as children's are able to shout at them or even argue with them, yes! you maybe right but does that qualifies you to become utterly stupid and argue with them? What gave you that authority? 

Think About it? Can't We Talk Properly or Just Explain Them In A Correct Polite Manner?






For Mummy And Daddy I Will Always And Forever Love Both Of You

No comments: